What's special about these carts?
- Allows you to quickly and easily transport up to 10 cord protectors.
- Reduces overall labor cost since only one person is needed to install and disconnect covers.
- Designed so cable protector female connectors fit right onto the frame for security.
- Constructed of sturdy tubular steel so it won't bend or break under the weight of multiple cord covers.
- Click for More Features
The RampRunner Transport Carts allow you to install or move your cord covers in minutes. These precision carts keep your cable protectors from shifting when they are being transported, preventing injury to workers or persons standing nearby.
|RampRunner Transport Carts|
|Part #||Description||Shipping Weight||Price|
|CK-CT4W-ST||4-Wheel RampRunner Transport Cart||59 lbs||
- Swiveling wheels on some models allow you to turn on a dime for precision turns.
- Wheels are constructed from molded rubber to provide greater control and traction.
- Specifically designed to keep cord covers from shifting or falling over during transport.
- Load capacity: 130 lbs
|Supports||CP5X125 (7 per cart)
CP4X125 (7 per cart)
CP3X225 (6 per cart)
CP5X125-GP (10 per cart)
GD5X125 (10 per cart)
GD5X75 (16 per cart)
|Length||28" (711,2 mm)|
|Width||13.5" (342,9 mm)|
|Height||44" (1117,6 mm)|
|Weight||59 lbs (26.8 kg)|
|Wheel||two 10" pneumatic rear wheels w/ ball bearings & two 6" molded-on rubber, swiveling front wheels|
- Tips for Protecting Cables from Traffic
- Easy Steps for Protecting Hoses from Traffic
- Tips for Convention Cable Management
- The 10 Commandments of Cable Management
- How to Work Smart and Prevent Back Injuries with Carts, Ramps and Dock Plates
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts