What's special about this shielded CAT 5e cable?
- Premium grade copper twisted pair networking cable for high performance Cat 5 applications that require durability and reliability
- Abrasion and tear resistant outer jacket provides excellent protection in industrial environments with automated machinery that use suspended cable management or cable/hose chain carrier systems
- Highly flexible construction provides three layers of protection which help to limit high tensile stress on the inner conductors, reducing the chance of severed connections or degradation of system performance
- Click for More Features
Whether your application calls for high flexibility, EMI protection, or extreme durability, the IGUS® Chainflex® PUR Ethernet Cable is the solution. Unlike standard CAT5e patch cables, the CF14US premium grade shielded ethernet cable will not quickly ware thin under high friction or become severed do to high tensile stress. Making this Ethernet cable ideal for hardworking applications like CNC machinery, milling equipment, cleanrooms, indoor cranes, storage and retrieval units for high-bay warehouses, or outdoor equipment not directly exposed to sunlight.
All Cuts Under 200 FEET in length are Non-Returnable / Non-Refundable
All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Goods not in resaleable condition will not be accepted
|IGU-CF14US-02-04-02||Chainflex® Shielded CAT5e PUR Ethernet Cable, 26 AWG, 4-pair|
- Conductors are 26 AWG finely stranded tinned copper wires that provide superior continuity for hardworking network components and hardware
- Color-coded, polyethylene-foam conductor insulation meets T568A/B wiring standards for providing fast and reliable termination while reducing the chance of crossed or improper installation
- Inner jacket is a gusset filled, pressure extruded TPE blend that provides excellent flexibility while keeping the 4 pairs twisted together after outer layers have been stripped away
- Overall shield is made of highly flexible tinned copper braiding that greatly reduces the effects of EMI on conductor performance, while acting as a second layer of defense in case the outer jacket has been torn or worn thin
- Outer jacket is a pressure extruded, halogen-free PUR blend that provides excellent abrasion and oil-resistance, with moderate UV-resistance and flame retardant qualities
- Meets EIA/TIA 568-B.2
- FT1 Flame resistance
- ЯU® Compliant
- UL/CSA AWM Rated
- CE Rated
- RoHS Compliant
|Part #||AWG||Strand AWG||Number of Pairs & Rated Cross-Section|
|CF14US-02-04-02||26||19/38||4 Pairs x 0.144mm²|
|Outside Diameter||Copper Index||Weight|
lbs/mft = pounds per thousand feet
|Minimum Bending Radius, moving||12.5 x outer cable diameter|
|Minimum Bending Radius, fixed||7.5 x outer cable diameter|
|Permissible Termperature, moving||-31° to 158° F (-35° to 70° C)|
|Permissible Temperature, fixed||-40° to 158° F (-40° to 70° C)|
|Insertion Loss||Meets EIA/TIA 568-B.2 for CAT5e stranded conductors|
|Capacitance (Conductor to Conductor)||19pF/ft|
|RU||UL AWM: 80° C 300V
CSA AWML I/II A/B 80° C 300V
|Conductor Colors||Blue & White/Blue, Orange & White/Orange, Green & White/Green, Brown & White/Brown|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- What Is The Difference Between Cat 5, Cat 5e, and Cat 6 Cable?
- What is Plenum Cable, and When Should I Use It?
- What’s the Difference Between T568A and T568B?
- Using Cat5e and Cat6 Patch Cords
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts