What's special about this flat data cable?
- Super-flat design can be installed under any kind of flooring, in very cramped areas, or discretely on walls.
- Uses standard Cat 5 RJ-45 connectors and 568B color coding for easy termination.
- The absence of a thick PVC jacket makes this cable very flexible.
- May be painted to blend more discreetly into your environment.
- Click for More Features
Taperwire is the best balance between the clean look and the top speeds of a direct connection. This cable can be run just about anywhere: under flooring, in a crack, or just right along the wall. It's terminated just like any other cable, and provides efficient data transmission and reliability.
|TW-568B-10||CAT5e Flat Cable||10 ft [3.04m]||White, Clear|
|TW-568B-25||CAT5e Flat Cable||25 ft [7.62m]||White, Clear|
|TW-568B-50||CAT5e Flat Cable||50 ft [15.24m]||White, Clear|
|TW-568B-100||CAT5e Flat Cable||100 ft [30.48m]||White, Clear|
- Available in white or clear jacket for varying applications
- Adheres to the 100BASE-TX "Fast Ethernet" standard
- Rated at 3.7 Amps
|Ethernet Standard||100 BaseTX|
|Terminations||Standard RJ-45 Connector|
|Power||Rated to 3.7 Amps|
RELATED ARTICLES -
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Terminate with an RJ45 Connector
- How to Test an RJ45 Connection
- How to Remotely Test RJ45 Terminated Cables
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts