What's unique about this home theater raceway?
- The 7in2 interior provides a lot of space for hiding low-voltage household cables used for home theater, satellite/cable, Ethernetand lighting while protecting cables from damage
- Beautiful classic crown molding design makes it almost identical to traditional wood molding when installed in your home or office
- Easy installation of the surface raceway using only a few screws requires no precise measuring, miter cuts, nails, or adhesives
- The prefinished semi-gloss white PVC complements any home or office but is easily painted to complement any décor
- Click for More Features
This Raceway Crown is designed to protect and conceal low voltage wires, cables, data, voice, and fiber optic. It is easily mounted to your wall and ceiling and has plenty of support by optional cable clips or other methods that are available to maximize the raceway area. The unique design adds an elegant finish to any room interior in your home or office. The raceway comes in white and is resistant to scratching, dents, peeling, and corrosion.
|RWC-SBEZ94||4-3/4" S.B Profile Molding with 4 Brackets (94.5" in Length")||White||1 Pack|
|RWC-SBEZC||4-3/4" S.B. Profile-Coping (Inside) Corner||White||1 Pack or 4 Pack|
|RWC-SBEZKS||4-3/4" S.B. Profile-Keystone (Joint Covers)||White||1 Pack or 4 Pack|
|RWC-SBEZR/LR||4-3/4" S.B. Profile-End Caps (Set) - Left and Right Return||White||1 Pack|
|RWC-SBOC90||4-3/4" S.B. Profile-Outside 90 Corner||White||1 Pack|
|RWC-CCEZ94||5-3/4" C.C Profile Modilg with 4 Brackets (94.5" in Length)||White||1 Pack or 12 Pack|
|RWC-CCEZKS||5-3/4" C.C. Profile Keystone (Joint Covers)||White||1 Pack or 4 Pack|
|RWC-CCOC90||5-3/4" C.C. Profile-Outside 90 Corner||White||1 Pack|
|RWC-CCEZR/LR||5-3/4"C.C. Profile End Caps (Set) - Left and Right Return||White||1 Pack|
|RWC-CCEZC||5-3/4" C.C. Profile Coping (Inside) Corner||White||1 Pack|
|RWC-Cable Clip-4||Raceway Crown Universal Cable Clip -4 Pack||White||4 Pack|
- Offers extremely durable yet lightweight protection for low voltage wires and cables.
- Easy installation.
- Beautiful classic crown molding.
- It is decorative and can easily be painted to match your color scheme.
- Comes pre-finished.
- Is removable in the case where wire maintenance is needed.
- Requires no maintenance.
- Comes with a 2-year warranty against material defects.
|Material||Rigid Polyvinyl Chloride|
UL 94 HB
|Country of Origin||USA|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
- Crown Molding Surface Raceway Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Crown Molding Surface Raceway Specifications (PDF)
RELATED ARTICLES -
- The 10 Commandments of Cable Management
- Easy Ways to Hide Speaker Wire
- Low-Price Luxury: How to Impress Your Guests with a Home Theater System That Only Looks Expensive
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
- Hello, The molding is removable to install more cables.
- Hello, The melting point of this raceway is 350 degree F
- Hello, At the top, the bracket that attaches to the wall and the crown molding come out 3.25" from the wall. The crown molding from the top to the bottom measures 5.83" and at the bottom, the crown molding comes out approximately 2.02". If you would like to visually see what I am explaining, please click on the MANUALS tab in the middle of the page and then click on Crown Molding Surface Raceway Specifications Hope this helps
- Hello, This raceway is not rated for out door use
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts