What's special about this military fabric?
- Loop only fabric is used in the creation of tactical apparel and equipment using the Multicam® pattern
- Made in the USA and Berry Amendment Compliant for use by government agencies
- Meets all visual appearance standards for conformity and safety in critical operations
- Ideal for manufacturing uniforms and accessories for the armed forces, training groups, clothing designers, hobbyists, and more
- Click for More Features
Multicam® VS Printed Loop Fabric from VELCRO® is built to conform to the strict standards of the United States military and government. Available in a variety of widths, this fabric can be used for all needed parts of your uniforms and equipment. Multicam® loop may also be useful for the hobbyist or fashion designer seeking an authentic camouflage pattern for their creative endeavor.
|VEL-121450||5/8" (1.58 cm)||25 Yards (22.8 m)|
|VEL-121451||3/4" (1.90 cm)||25 Yards (22.8 m)|
|VEL-121452||1" (2.54 cm)||25 Yards (22.8 m)|
|VEL-121453||1-1/2" (3.81 cm)||25 Yards (22.8 m)|
|VEL-121445||2" (5.08 cm)||25 Yards (22.8 m)|
|VEL-121454||4" (10.16 cm)||25 Yards (22.8 m)|
|VEL-121455||6" (15.24 cm)||25 Yards (22.8 m)|
|VEL-121373||54" (127 cm)||1 Yard (0.9 m)|
- Non-adhesive backing allows you to sew it on or add an adhesive at a later time
- Typically wider cuts enhance visual uniformity for a fully represented, fully functional pattern
- Non-fray weaving results in a cleaner, more professional finished product
- Proudly made in the USA
|Average Shear||18.5 PSI|
|Average Peel||1.0 PIW|
|Stitch Tear||13.0 lbs|
|Industry Standards||Berry Amendment Compliant AA55126B Class 4|
No Manuals Available
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Creating a Fire Protection Plan for Your Business
- Which Firestop Product Should I Use for My Application?
- CableOrganizer.com's Top 9 Products for Fire Protection
- Save Money while Protecting Your Electrical Cords with Inexpensive Cable Covers
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts