What's special about these reusable zip ties?
- Smooth, rounded edges do not cut insulation - or hands - and are comfortable to work with
- Closely spaced positive-locking teeth allow these zip ties to be finely adjusted to fit cable bundles of all sizes
- No metal parts; head and pawl are integrally molded for added strength and durability
- Self-locking, one-piece, low-profile head conserves space
- V-shaped raised ridges on bent tip give a sure grip and easy pull-up
- Rounded tip for easier pickup, insertion and pull-up
- Click for More Features
Why waste money and plastic with cable ties that must be cut (and ruined) when you remove them. With releasable cable ties, you can easily remove, reposition, and reuse them again and again. The built-in release mechanism means these reusable zip ties can save you lots of money in buying new ties, and eliminate the waste that arises from constantly discarding and replacing cut-off ties.
Looking for VELCRO® Brand ONE-WRAP® Wrap Cable Ties? Find Them Here!
|Part #||Length||Width||Tensile Strength||Pack Quantity||Color||Price / Pack|
|CTRE-05-100||5"||0.31"||50 lbs||100||Black, Clear|
|CTRE-08-100||8"||0.31"||50 lbs||100||Black, Clear|
|CTRE-11-100||11"||0.31"||50 lbs||100||Black, Clear|
- General purpose nylon 6/6 is suitable for use in most practical applications at a continuous temperature up to 150°F
- 5" cable ties are used to secure up to a 1-3/4" diameter cable bundle
- 8" cable ties are used to secure up to a 2-1/4 " diameter cable bundle
- 11" cable ties are used to secure up to a 3" diameter cable bundle
- For additional lengths and tensile strengths, please call us. We carry the most popular sizes of cable ties in bulk
|Maximum Bundle Diamters|
|4" Long Tie||3/4" Diameter|
|8" Long Tie||1-3/4" Diameter|
|11" Long Tie||4" Diameter|
|Material||Continuous Operating Temperature||Tensile Strength at 73° F Dry as molded ASTM D-638||UL Flame Rating|
|Nylon 6/6- General Purpose||185°
|Oxygen Index %||Gamma Radiation Resistance||UV Resistance||Military, Federal, & ASTM Specifications|
|28||1 x 100000 Rads||Poor||ASTM-D4066 PA111
FDA CFR 177.1500
|PART #||NATIONAL STOCKING # (NSN)|
- Don't Let Headphone and Charge Cords Control Your Life
- How to Choose the Right Cable Ties
- Creative New Ways to Use Cable Ties
- There are Cable Ties, and Then There Are Millie-Ties
- How to Release a Cable Tie
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
- Thank you for your question. You can "cut-to-size" so that you have the best fit in your installaion. Please call 866-222-0030 if you have any additional questions
- Hello The color clear has no color. But it is not see through more of an opaque.
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts