What's special about this non-corrosive strapping?
- Semi-releasable head buckle lets you quickly and easily unbind the tie for another use.
- Low maintenance, non-corrosive, non-magnetic and no electrolysis - safe for you and the environment.
- Contours to any shape to make a snug fit each time.
- Click for More Features
The Smart Band® is an ideal alternative to expensive non-corrosive metal banding or strapping. In addition to being lightweight, safe, and easy to install, its strength and non-corrosive characteristics offer a strong competitive advantage over expensive non-corrosive metal banding.
|Part #||Reel Length||Width||Weight||Price|
|HCL-VT-7RBK-810||820 ft||7mm (1/4")||20 lbs||
|HCL-SM-STBK483-1-410||410 ft||10mm (3/8")||12.0 lbs||
|HCL-VT-19RBK-100||100 ft||19mm (3/4")||8 lbs||
|HCL-VT-19RBK-200||200 ft||19mm (3/4")||16 lbs||
|HCL-SM-HBKR-130||130 Releasable Heads||10mm (3/8")||4.25 lbs||
|HCL-VT-19HBK-50||50 Releaseable Heads||19mm (3/4")||1 lb||
|HCL-710-TOOL||HCL Smart Band Tool for 7mm (1/4") & 10mm (3/8") only with cutter||2 lbs||
|HCL-SM-FT-2000-19||HCL Smart Band Tool for 19mm (3/4") only with cutter||4 lbs||
- Improves safety because there are no sharp edges to cut operators, equipment or the public.
- Cut the exact length you need, so no banding is ever wasted.
- Secure - banding won't snap off, because it contours to any shape or form.
- Helps separate, hold, and support hoses, conduits and pipes for ease in carrying or transporting.
- Made of sturdy corrosion-resistant nylon to withstand most environments.
|Band Width||19mm [3/4"]||10mm [3/8"]||7mm [1/4"]|
|Max Strength (kgs / lbs)||500 / 1100||200 / 485||95 / 230|
|Min Temp (C° / F°)||-40 / -40||-40 / -40||-40 / -40|
|Max Temp (C° / F°)||125 / 260||125 / 260||125 / 260|
|Min Diameter (mm / inch)||75 / 3||100 / 4||75 / 3|
|Max Diameter (mm / inch)||N/A||800 / 32||600 / 24|
|Band Thickness (mm / inch)||3.6 / 0.14||3.6 / 0.14||2.5 / 0.1|
The Smart Band® is very simple to fit. The band is inserted into the head, wrapped around the fixing and inserted through the opposite end of the head. Using the tool* the band is then tightened and any excess band cut off. Semi-releasable bands can be removed simply by lifting the locking tabs and withdrawing the band from the head.
* The 4mm and 7mm Smart Band® can also be fitted and tightened with hand pliers.
Insert band into head.
Wrap band around support and insert into opposite end of head.
Use tightening tool to tighten band around fixing.
Use cutter blade on tool to remove excess band.
RELATED ARTICLES -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts