What's special about this cable management tool?
- Allows you to pull cabling around corners in overhead wire installations
- Extra wide bend radius is more than sufficient for fiber optic, copper data, A/V, and power cabling
- 2.5” cable channel diameter provides space for large cable bundles
- Cable tie groove on tip allows you to keep the cables inside regardless of the angle at which you install it
- Ideal for providing proper support to all types of cables in attics, factories, data centers, sewers, under bridges, and many other applications
- Click for More Features
The Pull Elbow™ is a well-designed, innovative cable routing solution that can be used in virtually any environment. If you are looking for a tool that will provide a safe bend radius for fiber optics and other sensitive data cabling, this item is perfect. Mount this product using one of many possible mounting methods (screws, nails, ties or beam clamps) to suit your application, indoors or outdoors.
|CCS-PE1||Pull Elbow Overhead Cable Support||Overall: 11.25"L x 11.25"W x 3.5"H
Cable pass-through: 2" dia
|1.5 lbs (0.68 Kg)|
|Mounting Options||Screws, Nails, Beam Clamps, Heavy Duty Cable Ties|
Request A Quote
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)
Questions & Answers
- Hello, The Pull Elbow can be installed permanently by utilizing the mounting holes. However, it can also be removed and placed in different spots to help customers with multiple jobs. If you have any more questions please do not hesitate to call us toll free at 866-222-0030
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts