What's special about Convoshield™?
- This metallic side-entry wire loom protects cables and hoses from radiant heat, significantly increasing component life and improving efficiency.
- Split lengthwise, so you can wrap components at any point in a run without disconnecting lines.
- Bright, reflective chrome finish adds an eye-catching custom look that's perfect for car shows and special projects.
- Up to 1,000° F (500° C) heat resistance ensures top performance in the harshest environments.
- Click for More Features
Convoshield® AL Thermal Sleeving is a lightweight, easy-to-install split wire loom that can add years to the life of your automotive components. Not only does this sleeving protect from up to 1000° F (500° C) of radiant heat, but also guards against moisture, corrosive fluids and abrasion. This rugged metallic loom will beautify your engine, motorcycle hoses, or any other high-heat wiring project.
Due to changes in our inventory, lengths may vary from 37" to 39"
|Part #||ID Size||Length||Color||Price|
|WL025-41CHR||1/4" [0,63 cm]||37" [93,98 cm]||Chrome||
|WL0375-41CHR||3/8" [0,95 cm]||37" [93,98 cm]||Chrome||
|WL050-41CHR||1/2" [1,27 cm]||37" [93,98 cm]||Chrome||
|WL075-41CHR||3/4" [1,90 cm]||37" [93,98 cm]||Chrome||
|WL100-41CHR||1" [2,54 cm]||37" [93,98 cm]||Chrome||
|Heat Aging||Aged at 170° C for 168 hours||No damage to product|
|Cold Bend Test||Low temperature flexibility||-40°C|
|BH100-003 (ref MS-NA1-7)||Fluid resistance (30 min soak)
Brakes Fluid, Gasoline, Diesel Fuel(60 min), Antifreeze Solution, Motor Oil, Transmission Fluid, Power Steering Fluid, Distilled Water, 3% Salt Solution, Washer Fluid
|No sign of product degradation or delamination of coating|
|Heat Distortion||Oven aging at 180°C for 3 hours||Product not flat or distorted|
|FMVSS 302 Automotive||Flammability Test||Pass|
|Applied voltage rate of 500 V/s in dielectric chamber||Electrical Conductivity||Classed insulative in 12V applications|
|Exterior Surface||Highly Reflective Aluminum||-|
|Substrate Base||Nylon Copolymer||-|
|Substrate Surface||Thermoplastic Molded Tubing||-|
Note: The information given herein is believed to be reliable. CableOrganizer.com and/or Bentley-Harris make no warranties as to their accuracy or completeness and disclaim any liability in connection with its use. CableOrganizer.com and the manufacturer's only obligations are those in the standard terms of sales of this product and will not be liable for any consequential or other damages and losses arising out of the use or misuse of this product. Users should make their own evaluation to determine the suitability of the product for specific applications.
Request A Quote
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)
Questions & Answers
- Thank you for your question. These are very easy to cut with a pair of regular household scissors.
- Thank you for your question. You can terminate it with cable ties, or heat shrink.
- Thank you for your question. This unit is designed to be used in automotive components and rated for up to 1000° F
- Hello, This aluminum coated convoshield is resistant to rodent damage. If you have any other questions, please feel free to call us toll free at 866-222-0030
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts