EMT Conduit Set Screw Couplings
Easy-to-Install EMT Couplings
What's special about these set screw connectors?
- Allows you to create quick and easy splices between 2 EMT conduit sections.
- Simple set screw design holds firmly to the conduit for greater tensile strength.
- Ball burnished, mirror-smooth die cast zinc material resists corrosion and is extremely strong for indoor or outdoor use.
- Can be used to create a concrete-tight connection, using tape for added insulation.
- Click for More Features
These set screw couplings by Bridgeport Fittings are the perfect solution for repairing, splicing, or routing steel or aluminum EMT conduit. These easy to install fittings join two pieces of raceway using a zinc die cast collar and Phillips head screws.
|Part #||Description||Dimensions (Inches) A||Dimensions (Inches) B||Box Quantity||Price Per Box|
|CON-88031542||1/2" Set Screw EMT Coupling||1-1/2||1/2"||50||
|CON-88031545||3/4" Set Screw EMT Coupling||1-7/8||3/4"||25||
|CON-88031548||1" Set Screw EMT Coupling||2-1/16||1"||25||
|CON-88031551||1 1/4" Set Screw EMT Coupling||2-7/8||1-1/4"||10||
|CON-88031554||1 1/2" Set Screw EMT Coupling||3||1-1/2"||10||
|CON-88031557||2" Set Screw EMT Coupling||3-7/16||2"||10||
|CON-88031560||3" Set Screw EMT Coupling||4-1/2||3"||1||
|CON-88031562||4" Set Screw EMT Coupling||5-1/4||4"||1||
Meets or exceeds the following:
- NEMA Standard: FB-1
- UL Standard: UL-514B
- UL File Number: E24001
- CSA File Number: LR39354
- Federal Specification: A-A-50553
- UNSPSC: 30211709
|Material||Zinc Die Cast|
|Finish||Ball burnished, mirror smooth|
|Temperature Rating||to 221°F (105°C)|
|Certifications & Codes:|
|UL File Number:||E24001|
|CSA File Number||LR39354|
Request A Quote
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)
Questions & Answers
Does it matter if your set screws on the coupling is up or a the side when tightening them to EMT according to NEC?
- hello, the manufacturer recommendeds to align them upward, but having them tightened to the side will work fine as well.
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts