What's special about these insulated bushings?
- Protect your cables from sharp edges on the ends of EMT Conduit while pulling cables.
- Press fit securely holds the bushings in place, and won't fall off during installation or running of cable.
- Requires no tools to install - just tap on with a hammer.
- Click for More Features.
The Arlington Industries Insulated EMT Bushings are an economical solution for protecting your low voltage cables such as coaxial, computer, telephone, category 5E, category 6, audio, video, fire alarm system, security system, and thermostat cables.
|Part #||Trade Size||Qty||Price|
- Constructed of white nylon for durability.
- Meets 2005 NEC code requirements for 300-15(c) protection
- Used in air handling spaces per 2005 NEC code 300-22(c)
- Comes in a variety of sizes from 1/2" to 4" in diameter for a variety of applications
- Can also be used for rigid, IMC, and PVC rigid conduit for the same protective purposes.
- UL E105706 Listed
- CSA LR49636
|PART #||TRADE SIZE||HEIGHT||OVERALL
* can also be used for rigid, IMC, and PVC rigid conduit
RELATED ARTICLES -
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Find a Reputable Licensed Electrical Contractor
- How to Determine Which Product Diameter You Need
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts