What's special about this Flexo® Wrap PET cable sleeving?
- Its flexibility makes it easy for wires, cables and hose assemblies to be organized to prevent tripping and other safety hazards
- Hook and Loop closure allows for easy access to cables at any point in the run
- The expandable, open-weave wrap makes it easier to store and bundle an abundance of cables of irregular shapes and sizes
- Click for More Features
The side-split, braided cable wrap with hook and loop closure is a great feature for keeping peripheral cables and wires protected from damage caused by accidents, abrasions, or other safety hazards. The Velcro feature makes it very easy for the user to open at any point and easy to seal the sleeving tightly.
Must be cut with a Hot Knife or fraying will occur
Standard colors: PET* black, white, gray and beige.
|Part #||Nominal Size||Wall Thickness||Hook & Loop Width||Expansion||Color||Price / Ft|
Normally our policy is to supply continuous lengths. If it is absolutely necessary to receive one continuous length, please specify.
NOTE: Spools 3/4" and larger ship in 4 weeks
Splicing may occur during the production of this sleeving. Two or three lengths may create a full spool.
Continuous lengths are available in most sizes at an additional 10% surcharge. Please specify if you require continuous lengths.
|BULK PET WRAP|
|Part #||Nominal Size||Colors||Spool Length||Price|
|SP050FW-100FT||1/2"||Black, White, Gray, Beige||100'|
|SP075FW-100FT||3/4"||Black, White, Gray, Beige||100'|
|SP125FW-100FT||1-1/4"||Black, White, Gray, Beige||100'|
|SP200FW-100FT||2"||Black, White, Gray, Beige||100'|
- With the PET Wrap Braided Sleeving having an expansion ratio of 2:1, you can add many cables and wires without damaging them or worrying about the sleeving losing its desired shape
- Its characteristically high resistance to moisture, UV light and harsh chemicals makes it an ideal accessory to be used in homes, offices, warehouses, garages, or basements
- The braided sleeving retains its properties in extreme conditions protecting the cables and wires from damage
- Can be cut quickly and easily with a bench mount hot knife to prevent the sleeving from fraying
- Tested against the following standards: UL94, ASTM D-2117, MIL-I-23053, MIL-A-8243, MIL-H-5606, MIL-L7808, ASTM D792, ASTM-D2863
|Monofilament Thickness (ASTM D-204)||0.01|
|Recommended Cutting||Hot Knife|
|Tensile Strength - Yarn (ASTM D-2265) lbs.||7.5|
|Moisture Absorption % (ASTM D-570)||.1 - .2|
|HARD VACUUM DATA (ASTM E-595 at 10-5 torr)|
|Smoke D-Max (ASTM E-662)||56|
|Oxygen Index (ASTM D-2863)||21|
|CHEMICAL RESISTANCE 1=No Effect 2=Little Effect 3=Affected|
|Hydraulic Fluid (MIL-H-5606)||1|
|De-Icing Fluid (MIL-A-8243)||1|
|Fungus (ASTM G-21)||1|
|Salt Water (O-S-1926)||1|
|Lubricating Oil (MIL-A-8243)||1|
|Strength & Abrasion|
|Tensile Strength PSI||85000|
|Specific Gravity g/cc||1.38|
|Maximum||125° C 257°F|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- The 10 Commandments of Cable Management
- The Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Cable-Manage Your Business
- Tips for Safe Cable Management in Sterile Conditions
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Determine Which Product Diameter You Need
- How to Tame Cables with Wire Loom
- How to Install a Cable Safe (Desk Organizer)
Heatshrink tubing is the ideal way to create a tight, professional finish on any wire, hose or cable management project. Once shrunk, the tubing will hold its reduced state, even in elevated temperatures.