What's special about this Hot Knife and Electric Rope Cutter?
- Can quickly slice through ropes, braided sleeving, webbing, or plastic
- Heats-through quickly to give you a quick precision cut and seals the ends at the same time to prevent fraying
- Knife blade heats up to 1,200° F (648.9° C) in under a minute
- Easily and securely mounts using just a screwdriver and four screws
- Safer to use than hand held models
- Click for More Features
Cutting through sleeving or rope with scissors can be time consuming and pretty rough on the hands. This hot knife can slice through an inch of nylon rope in about 10 seconds, while instantly sealing the ends to prevent fraying.
||WR-BMTHK-DGY||BENCH MOUNT HOT KNIFE||5.75" L x 4" W x 3" H||
||WR-BMTBL||2.5 IN. REPLACEMENT BLADE||2.3125" W x 2.75" H||
- Instantly seals cut ends, eliminating the need to buy expensive non-fray sleeving
- Cutting blade can be easily replaced with a flat head screwdriver
- Cuts quickly, evenly and neatly, saving time and material
- For your protection, be sure to wear safety glasses and gloves, and operate only in a well-ventilated area
|Base Dimensions||5.75" L x 4" W x 3" H (14.61 x 10.16 x 7.62 cm)|
|Blade Dimensions||2.3125" W x 2.75" H (5.87 cm x 6.98 cm)|
|Cord Length||6.5 ft (1.98 m)|
|Weight||2.175 lbs (0.98 kg)|
RELATED ARTICLES -
HOW-TO CORNER -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
- Thank you for your question. The blades are made of steel.
- Thank you for your question. Unfortunately this is the only size the manufacturer offers at this time.
- Thank you for your question. Yes, it will cut 2.
- Thank you for your question. Yes, this will cut bungee cords.
- Hello, Yes, this hot knife will work for hair bows. Also, there is not a video on it unfortunately.
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts