What's special about this Hook and Loop Braided Sleeving?
- Braided polyethylene material features an internal hook and loop strip that can adhere to the outer PET material, allowing you to wrap the material around itself and secure at any point.
- Wrapable design allows you to gather and protect a variety of different diameter cable bundles, all with just one size of Grip Wrap.
- Self-sealing system eliminates the need to heat shrink or spot tape the ends, cutting down on installation time.
- Click for More Features
This adjustable-diameter braided sleeving eliminates the guesswork: no more ordering a certain sleeving size and then hoping that your cable bundle or wiring harness will fit. The innovative design of Grip Wrap allows you to wrap the material around your bundle until tight, and then secure the hook-and-loop strip to the outside of the PET sleeving for a perfectly custom-sized solution.
- Side entry design provides easy access to your cables or hoses when repairs or wiring scheme changes need to be made.
- Can be secured to a surface as a flexible alternative to a molded cable raceway or wire duct.
- Hook-and-loop closure is low profile - won't add a lot of bulk to your desk or wiring harness.
- Tightly woven braid prevents accidental cuts from penetrating and damaging your cable bundle.
- Soft PET material is perfect for covering audio or TV cables in studios, where the sound of cables dragging along the floor could disrupt production.
- Cuts easily with scissors; however, we recommended a hot knife for the cleanest possible cut.
- Open-sided design makes installation or removal fast and easy.
|Recommended Cutting||Hot Knife|
|Tensile Strength - Yarn
(ASTM D-2265) lbs.
% (ASTM D-570)
|0.1 - 0.2|
|Hard Vacuum Data
ASTM E-595 at 10-5 torr
|Melt (ASTM D-2117)||482°F/250°C|
|Aromatic Solvents||Little Effect|
|Strong Bases||Little Effect|
|Hydraulic Fluid (MIL-H-5606)||No Effect|
|De-Icing Fluid (MIL-A-8243)||No Effect|
|Strong Oxidants||Little Effect|
|UV Light||No Effect|
|Fungus (ASTM G-21)||No Effect|
|Alipahtic Solvents||No Effect|
|Weak Bases||No Effect|
|Salt Water (O-S-1926)||No Effect|
|Lubricating Oil (MIL-A-8243)||No Effect|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts