What's special about this shielded braided sleeving?
- Provides Professional Look on Products
- Resists Common Chemicals and solvents
- Extremely Thin and Lightweight
- Easy to Use and Install
- Click for More Features
Braided from ultra fine Nylon monofilament fibers, Flexo Thin was created for applications where weight and wall thickness play a critical role. This material is strong enough to bundle multiple cables and fibers while naturally conforming to these types of applications. Many of today's micro optics and precision electronic harnesses use Flexo Thin to flexibly and attractively manage and route tiny assemblies. Flexo Thin is available in Clear.
- Expandable design fits over large plugs and shrinks back down to fit closely to your cable assembly
- Aramid fiber core adds a great deal of strength and added protection from cutting and abrasion
- High flexibility ensures there will be no problems maneuvering cables in complex routing operations
- Tinned copper braid provides full conductivity for applications requiring an electrical connection
- Cuts clean with a sharp pair of standard scissors
|Monofilament Diameter||0.10 (ASTM D-204)|
|Tensile Strength||39 lbs (173 N) per ASTM D-2265|
|Specific Gravity||N/A per ASTM D-792|
|Moisture Absorption||N/A per ASTM D-570|
|Hard Vacuum Data|
|Smoke D-Max||ASTM E-662|
|Oxygen Index||29 per ASTM D-2863|
|Operating Temperature||-40°F to 302°F (-170°C to 160°C)|
|Melt||449°F (232°C) per ASTM D-2117|
|1: No Effect • 2: Little Effect • 3: Affected • 4: More Affected • 5: Severely Affected|
|Hydraulic Fluid||1 per MIL-H-5606|
|De-Icing Fluid||1 per MIL-A-8243|
|Fungus||2 per ASTM G-21|
|Salt Water||1 per O-S-1926|
|Lubricating Oil||1 per MIL-A-8243|
|Ratings||UL VW-1 (VW-1 Flame Test)
No Manuals Available
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Which Firestop Product Should I Use for My Application?
- CableOrganizer.com's Top 9 Products for Fire Protection
- Easy Steps for Protecting Hoses from Traffic
- Tips for Protecting Cables from Traffic
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts