What's special about this exhaust wrap?
- Reduces radiant and exhaust heat to improve engine performance on any vehicle
- 1,500° F maximum temperature ensures coverage for any real world situation
- Volcanic rock construction delivers 25% more strength and 300°F more heat tolerance than fiberglass
- Makes exposed pipes look much cooler, especially on cruisers, café racers, choppers and rat bikes
- Click for More Features
If you're looking for heat resistant wrap made of a material that you can count on, a volcano is a good place to start. Volcano header wrap is actually made from the fibers of volcanic rock and is guaranteed to protect your automotive components from temperatures up to 1,500° F.
- Resists gasoline and chemicals for effective use in automotive applications.
- Ideal for protecting exhaust headers, pipes and engines from heat damage in high performance vehicles.
|1: No Effect 2: Little Effect 3: Affected 4: More Affected 5: Severely Affected|
|Hydraulic Fluid (MIL-H-5606)||1|
|De-Icing Fluid (MIL-A-8243)||1|
|Fungus (ASTM G-21)||1|
|Salt Water (O-S-1926)||1|
|Lubricating Oil (MIL-A-8243)||1|
|Maximum Continuous (MIL-I-23053)||1,200°F/649°C|
|Melt (ASTM D-2117)||2,400°F/1,316°C|