What's special about FireFlex Flat?
- Provides up to 500°F (260°C) of continuous heat protection for cables, hoses, and pipes.
- Tough silicone coating provides extremely high abrasion resistance but is flexible enough to retain integrity around tight curves and bends.
- Resists all chemicals and solvents found in engine bays and fluid lines for great performance in any application.
- Ideal for uncompromised protection in aerospace and automotive applications, including gas lines, engine hoses and cables, and other “under-the-hood” uses.
- Click for More Features
Protects again Extreme Heat, Open Flame and Molten Splash
|3 1/2" Widths|
- Two types available for varying applications:
- Industrial Grade: Knit silicone jacket provides great protection in most commercial applications.
- Cuts easily witha pair of scissors for economical preparation.
- Withstands a molten splash up to 2200°F (1204°C), ensuring protection will not be compromised by these rare occurrences.
- Non-conductive, non-combustible, melt-proof material prevents additional damage in case of fire or electrical overload.
- Halogen-free and RoHS Compliant for minimal release of toxic chemicals.
Request A Quote
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts