What's special about this ceiling support system?
- Attach cable trays to purlins, beams or roof trusses via loop-end fixings, without using threaded rods and beam clamps
- Snap hooks onto each end in half the time to quickly remove, replace, or redesign cable tray
- Double-ended hanger system improves the center of gravity for increased stability
- Basket cable trays sold separately.
- Click for More Features
With this cable tray support system, there is no need to drill holes in the ceiling for threaded rods or view ugly chain systems hanging from the rafters. Made of steel wire rope and snap hook ends to give you a neat, clean look.
Please Note: These products ship in 1 week
Manufacturer recommends place the Y-Fit every 5 feet on the cable tray
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||LENGTH||WEIGHT LIMIT||PRICE|
|VPS-05-GR-YH5FT||with 2 Snap hooks ends||5 ft||200 lbs|
|VPS-05-GR-YH10FT||with 2 Snap hooks ends||10 ft||200 lbs|
|VPA-05-GR-HFYTG5FT||with double toggle ends||5 ft||200 lbs|
|VPA-05-GR-HFYTG10FT||with double toggle ends||10 ft||200 lbs|
|VPA-05-GR-HFYTG15FT||with double toggle ends||15 ft||200 lbs|
|VPS-05-GR-HF5FT||with trapeze fasteners||5 ft||200 lbs|
|VPS-05-GR-HF10FT||with trapeze fasteners||10 ft||200 lbs|
- Trapeze fasteners available for multi-tiered applications
- Each fastener has a standard weight range of 99.21 lbs to 198.42 lbs to protect your trays and cables from falling
- Secures cable trays to overhead beams within minutes unlike the typical installation using threaded rods
- One cable can be detached to allow access to cables or wires for maintenance or repairs
- The loop-end fitting uses a simple, non-invasive choke knot technique for quick and easy installation
- Double toggles available for roof cladding, light fittings, luminaries and other cavities
|Part #||Strand Configuration||Min. Breaking Load||Max. Working Load (Normal)||Tensile Strength (Nmm2)||Price|
|VPS-05-GR-YH5FT||7x7||1,279 lbs||496 lbs||1770|
|VPS-05-GR-YH10FT||7x7||1,279 lbs||496 lbs||1770|
|VPA-05-GR-HFYTG5FT||7x7||1,279 lbs||496 lbs||1770|
|VPA-05-GR-HFYTG10FT||7x7||1,279 lbs||496 lbs||1770|
|VPA-05-GR-HFYTG15FT||7x7||1,279 lbs||496 lbs||1770|
|VPS-05-GR-HF5FT||7x7||1,279 lbs||496 lbs||1770|
|VPS-05-GR-HF10FT||7x7||1,279 lbs||496 lbs||1770|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- What's the Big Deal about Zinc Whiskers?
- Wire Cable Trays - Modification and Code Compliance
- Warehouse Safety Checklist: How to Reduce Warehouse Liability
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Prepare for Your Rack System Installation
- How to Safely Install and Use Polyurethane Cable Covers
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts