These wire dispensers are ideal for any jobsite. The interlocking pairs snap apart and allow you to dispense wiring from just about any size spool. There are (5) 1.75” holes provided to support cable bars, as well as a “V” notch to support larger bars, allowing you to accommodate a wider range of spool sizes.
|11455||Rack-A-Tier Wire Dispenser||
|10455||Pipe Wrench Adapter for Rack-A-Tier||
This easily transported tool is even easier to setup and store away. The incredible versatility allows you to use the Rack-A-Tier for various needs on a jobsite, including wire dispensing and pulling, as well as transporting spools. It can even be used as a temporary workbench.
Rack-A-Tier Wire Dispenser features:
- Waterproof, rust-proof and buoyant
- Multi-purpose tool
- Supports up to 330 lbs of wire reels up to 34" wide
- Deep “V” notches support larger cable bars
- Can be stacked up to 34” (2 units) high
- Easy to set up, and stores away compactly
- (5) 1-3/4" holes to support cable bars
- Dimensions: 17″ H x 17″ L x 9″ W
- Weight: 8.3 lbs
- Waterproof and buoyant
MANUALS & USER GUIDES
- Wire Dispenser Brochure (PDF)
RELATED ARTICLES -
- How to Identify a Counterfeit UL Mark
- The Facts on American Wire Gauge (AWG)
- Wire Wrapping Technology
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts