What's special about these PANDUIT® T-70 raceways?
- Available accessories make the Pan-Way T-70 one of the most versatile and economical raceways
- Snap-on faceplates for data and power applications for quick and easy set up
- Satisfies 1" bend radius requirement preventing potential cable degradation
- Click for More Features
The PANDUIT® Pan-Way® T-70 Surface Raceway System is a non-metallic multi-channel capable surface raceway that can be used to route, protect, and conceal data, voice, video, fiber optic and power cabling with a rating of up to 600 volts. Made from impact resistant material that is sure to last a long time without peeling or corroding, these raceways are a must have investment.
Custom colors are available upon request. Minimums apply.
|Open Channel 40% Cable Fill Capacity|
|Cable Type:||# of Cables|
|Cat 6 Cables||41|
|Cat 5e Cables||55|
|2 Strand Fiber Optic Cable||86|
|Voltage rating:||UL-5A 600VAC; CSA C22.2 No. 62.1-03 600V|
|Approvals:||UL Listed 95425 (raceway); UL Listed E116129 (fittings)|
|CSI spec form:||LP-CSISPEC-T70-1|
- The 10 Commandments of Cable Management
- 10 Hot Organizational Products for $10 or Less
- Why Should I Use 'Low Smoke Zero Halogen' Cables?
- Smart and Easy Rack Cable Management with Neat Patch
- 5 Things That Home Design Shows Don't Always Tell You
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
- Thank you for your question. This can be installed on any flat surface.
- Hello, Unfortunately, these do not come in other colors, however these can be painted with latex paint to match your decor. If you have any other questions please fee free to call us toll free at 866-222-0030
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts