What's special about this tool?
- Complete wire wrapping kit is ideal for technicians working at Main Distribution Frames for the broadcasting, telecommunications or other field where wire wrapping is required
- More effective and safer than soldering guns, this kit will impress you with its ability to bind and unbind quickly and easily
- Click for More Features
The Ok Industries Insulated Manual Wire Wrapper Kit, WWK-CO was designed and created with the technician in mind. This set is equipped with all your basic needs at your fingertips when working to secure a tight and permanent connection.
|OKI-WWK-CO||OK Insulated Wire Wrap Kit for the Central Office||1.4 lbs|
- The wrapper performs 10 revolutions with each squeeze of the trigger to reduce fatigue on hand and wrist
- Made in the USA
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
|Kit Contents||Insulated Wire Wrap Tool - 1000V dielectric strength|
|JIC-21257 Long Nose Pliers - 6-7/8" long it has side cutting blades, a crushing slot, one .030" stripping hole, and a thin knurled nose|
|Sleeved Wire Unwrapping Tool - 5-1/2" long|
|3 inch bits and insulated sleeves - Wire Size: 24 AWG; Terminal Diagonal: 0.055" min. and 0.074" max.; Terminal: 0.750" hole depth and 0.075" hole dia.; Effective Radius: 0.100"|
|Probe Pick Spudger - Yellow nylon material, 7" long|
|Insulated Wire Loop Puller - 8" long|
|Pouch - Cordura material|
- The Facts on American Wire Gauge (AWG)
- Tool Box Roundup: How to Find the Right One for You
- What Makes a Hand Tool Ergonomic?
- On-the-Job Ergonomics for Electrical Contractors
- Wire Wrapping Technology
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts