What's special about F6 Flame Retardant Braided Sleeving?
- Prevents flame spread in a variety of applications from aircraft wiring to concert lighting
- Complies with UL standard VW-1
- Split for easy installation. No endless sliding, just wrap around!
- Retains shape and rigidity over wide operating temperature range (-70° C to 125° C)
- Click for More Features
The below listed products are non-expandable. Please measure your application diameter accordingly
Splicing may occur during the production of this sleeving. Two or three lengths may create a full spool.
Continuous lengths are available in most sizes at an additional 10% surcharge. Please specify if you require continuous lengths.
|Part #||Nominal Size||Mini Spool Length||Price / Spool|
|Part #||Nominal Size||Bulk Spool Length||Price / Spool|
- Wraparound without fasteners
- More flexible than spiral wrap or split convoluted tubing
- Retains shape & rigidity over entire -75° C to 125° C operating temperature range
- Melt temp 230°C
- 25 % edge overlap
- Organic flame retardant
- Resists chemicals & solvents
- Cut & abrasion resistant
- Cuts easily with a bench mount hot knife
- Available in Black only
Flame spread is a vital safety consideration in applications as diverse as home built aircraft wiring and safely managing sound & lighting cables at clubs, concerts and theaters. To accommodate these issues, and to provide unequaled flexibility and access, we have developed this unique sleeving product.
Self-extinguishing F6F fully complies with UL standard VW-1. The addition of a flame inhibitor to our triaxially braided F6 split sleeving provides the perfect solution to a wide range of cable management needs.
Easy slip over installation, complete access along the entire run, economy, durability and UL certified flame retardance make F6F ideal when the goal is to manage wires and cables safely and effectively.
RELATED ARTICLES -
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Use Heat Shrink Tubing
- How to Determine Which Product Diameter You Need
- How to Terminate Braided Sleeving
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts