What's special about these coaxial splitters?
- Splits your coaxial signal from a central location to provide cable/satellite service to multiple locations in your home
- Gold plated connectors provide low conductive resistance, and help prevent video signal degradation for a clearer and more consistent picture and sound
- Digital-ready for use with both high definition and standard cable/satellite video services
- Click for More Features
The Home Command Center from Datacomm provides you with a central location for your home’s networking, cable/satellite and telephone needs. Using Datacomm coaxial video splitters in your HCC or Structured Media Enclosure will allow you to provide multiple video connections to your televisions, monitors, or projection screens.
Please Allow 3-5 Business Days for Delivery
|DCE-70-0034||4-Way Splitter||2 GHz||0.42 lb|
|DCE-70-0036||6-Way Splitter||2 GHz||0.43 lb|
The compact design of the Datacomm coaxial splitter provides 4, 6 or 8-way video distribution in the same amount of room, so your HCC won't become over crowded, and will leave plenty of valuable room for your other structured media components and modules.
- Available in a 4-way, 6-way, or 8-way video splitter to meet your homes specific video needs
- Preassembled mounting bracket with push pins provides fast, simple, and precise installation in any Home Command Center
- Printed circuits and special ferrite core material guarantee minimal insertion loss and optimal isolation and return loss up to 2 GHz
- Mounting bracket is angled at 85° to provide easier and more convenient access to coaxial contacts during mounting and cable installation
- ETL Listed
- Manufactured to UL Standard 1863 and UL/ANSI 60950-1
- CSA Certified C22.2
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Coaxial Cable FAQs
- Component Video Cables Demystified
- Energy Conservation Made Easy
- How to Determine Which Product Diameter You Need
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts