What is special about Ribbon Riser Cable?
- OFNR/FT-4 listed
- Available in 50 μm and 62.5 μm varieties
- Singles-mode and hybrid versions available
- 12-fiber ribbons are easily identifiable, with ribbon ID members and distinct fiber colors
- Click for More Features
With fiber counts ranging from 12 to 216, Corning Cables Systems Ribbon Riser Cables are made up of easy to identify 12-fiber ribbons, which are all held together within a central tube. These optical fiber cables have dielectric strength members for excellent tensile strength, and feature flame-retardant outer jackets, which have been manufactured in accordance with UL 1666 flame test requirements.
- Individual fibers are easily accessible
- Excellent mass splicing yields, thanks to precise fiber and ribbon geometries
- Also available preconnectorized, to reduce labor costs and simplify field installation
- Can be used with standard ribbon cable hardware and procedures
- 10 Gigabit Ethernet capabilities
- Fiber Optic Powerpoint (PDF)
HOW-TO CORNER -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts