What's special about these television wall mounts?
- Tilts smoothly in all directions with only the strength of your fingertips, and stays set until you decide it's time for re-adjustments
- Folds in close to the wall, giving your home theater an attractive low-profile appearance
- Installs quickly and easily to a wide range of televisions, using teardrop-style mounting holes
- Click for More Features
Wall mounting a flat panel monitor can be an exciting and rewarding experience for novice and enthusiast home theater users alike. Sometimes this experience can hit a road block, especially when you sit down only to realize that you can hardly see the picture because the angle is all wrong. With Chief® Universal Flat Panel Pivot/Tilt Wall Mounts, you can easily adjust the viewing angle to perfection, and just as easily re-adjust the angle if the situation calls for it. These tilting wall mounts also feature easy cable management and a sleek, attractive design that hides all hardware, giving your application a high-end, professional finish.
- Available in two sizes for wall mounting a wide range of flat panel TVs ranging from 10” to 45”
- Features the Centris™ Fingertip Tilt, which uses the screen's center of gravity for easy angle positioning, while self-adjusting to securely hold and compensate for different display weights
- 180° rotation for portrait and landscape applications
- Independently adjustable tension at pivot points for customized control
- Fully assembled for fast installation out of the box
- VESA® compliant for use with all standard mount televisions
|Depth from wall||2.94" [74mm]||3.35" [85mm]|
|Tilt||+/- 15°||+/- 15°|
|Pivot||180° (depends on equipment size)||Varies|
|Dimensions||7.25" H x 4.69" W x 2.94" D
[184 x 119 x 74mm]
|8.31" H x 6.0" W x 3.35" D
[211 x 152 x 85mm]
|Weight Capacity||40 lbs [18.2kg]||75 lbs [34kg]|
|Color||Silver or Black||Silver or Black|
|VESA Compatibility||200x100mm, 100x100mm, 75x75mm||Infinite adjustment from 100x100mm up to 400x400mm|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Easy Ways to Hide Speaker Wire
- HDMI Cable Q&A
- Coaxial Cable FAQs
- Getting Wired: How to Choose the Right Speaker Wire for Your Home Audio System
- So You Just Got an HDTV. Now What?
- Impress Your Guests with a Home Theater That Looks Expensive
- How to Build the Ultimate Man Cave
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts