ASR Series Rotating Slide Out Shelving System
Award-Winning Shelves Slide Out and Rotate to Allow Homeowners or Professional Installers Easy Access to Components and Wiring Cables
What's special about the ASR Series Rotating Slide Shelving System?
- Pulls out and rotates 90° in either direction for easy access to equipment connections.
- Self-leveling shelves are simple to install and are adjustable in 3/4” increments.
- Slides are 14 gauge steel; trim panel aluminum or wood.
- Four sizes accommodate 4, 5, 6 or 7 shelves.
- Up to a 250 lbs weight capacity
- Click for More Features
|Total Shelves /
If you need a smaller system or you do not need to customize your shelf fronts, then Middle Atlantic’s New ASR Series Rotating Slide out Shelving System is perfect for you. Tired of trying to find the input/output connections to your home entertainment system because you can’t see behind your shelving system? Want to upgrade or replace an existing component? Don’t get frustrated or injured reaching through your system trying to disconnect the appropriate cable. These award-winning shelves slide out and rotate to allow homeowners or professional installers easy access to components and wiring cables.
Install these shelving systems in custom cabinetry, entertainment centers and in walls. Optional trim kits are available to complement any décor.
View Technical Specifications (PDF)
View Enclosure GUIDE Based on Venue & Application
Request A Quote
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)
Questions & Answers
My rough opening is 29.5" which I know is smaller than the required rough opening of 30". Is the very top shelf removable and could I cut the sides down with a dremel, cut a few holes then reinstall the top shelf? What material and how are the side support panels? This is regarding product ASR Series Rotating Slide Out Shelving System QMA-ASR-30 Thanks
- Thank you for your question. We would welcome an opportunity to work with you to better understand your project and requirements. Please call 866-222-0030 to discuss further
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts