IDEAL 31-067 Tuff-Grip™ Stainless Steel Fish Tape
Perfect For Wet Job Sites and Rough Edged Conduit
What makes this steel fish tape special?
- Stainless steel tape is rust and corrosion resistant which makes it perfect for marine conditions.
- Strong stainless steel can withstand rugged conditions such as jagged edged conduit and burred edges and has a tensile strength of 1600 pounds.
- Ergonomically made for comfort during handling and has a non-slip grip.
- Large handle opening so you can use gloves to protect your hands and still use tape easily.
- Click for More Features
IDEAL 31-067 Tuff-Grip™ Stainless Steel Fish Tape is 240 feet long is specially designed fish tape for wet job conditions as well as rough edge conduit. This tape is durable and tough enough for most rough job site conditions.
|ID-31-067||Tuff-Grip™ Stainless Steel Fish Tape||7.8 lbs||240'||
|ID-31-074||Replacement Stainless Steel Fish Tape||5.45 lbs||240'||
|Width / Thickness||1/8" x 0.060"|
|End Type||Formed Hook|
|Tensile Strength||1600 lbs (76.608 KN)|
Request A Quote
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)
Questions & Answers
is the 240' stainless fish tape laser etched with footage markings?
- Thank you for your question. Yes, every 12 inches there is a laser etched marking.
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts