RODALONG Conduit Rodder
Running Cables Underground? Here is The Perfect Tool
What's special about the RODALONG?
- Polypropylene coating lubricates the rod, prevents shattering problems and extends the life of your rodalong.
- Non-Metal/Non-Conductive material protects delicate wires during use.
- 10+ accessories available for expanding the use of your Rodalong Standard or Mini.
- Use the brake to control the dispensing speed
- The sturdy carrier handle makes it easy to rewind and recoil the extended rod.
- Available in standard and mini versions to pull cable from 200 up to 1000 feet.
- Click for More Features
The RODALONG Continuous Insulated Fiberglass Rod is the perfect technician's tool for reaching or fishing electrical conduit, cables, fiber optics, innerduct, or any other electrical building material. Plumbers also have unlimited uses for the RODALONG conduit rodder in drains, sewers, main water lines, and pipe and leak locate tasks. The RODALONG is available in the Standard version, or the Mini version - depending on length requirements.
|IT-CF500DTG||500 FT Long Rodalong 1/4" diameter||28" x 28" x 10"||30 lbs||
Two Sizes available:
The manufacturer will repair any broken Rodalong part that is returned. The Rodalong product seldom fails, and product failure is usually due to user installation error. However, the manufacturer will provide a repair kit and instructions on how to splice a broken fiberglass rod, and provide necessary repair assistance.
Request A Quote
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts