What's special about these push-pull rods?
Simplify your installation of cables in ceilings and walls with this set of rods. These 1/4" diameter, flexible rods are made of non-magnetic fiberglass with a polypropylene coating to prevent splinters over time. Flexible enough to go around corners and up and down walls through small openings, yet they are strong enough to withstand virtually any test you may put them to.
|Part #||Description||Rod Length||Rods per Kit||Total Weight||Price|
|IT-PPRK8-1||Push-Pull Rod Kit with accessories and carry bag||5"||4||3 lbs|
WARNING: Wear approved eye protection
- Non-metal/non-conductive bright yellow coated rods protect delicate wires
- Rods connect together easily to offer control and flexibility
- Use extra rods at the end of your telescoping pole for additional length
- Faster and easier than old-fashioned electrical fish for running cables
- Won't rust or corrode
- Push or pull cable inside or outside of conduit
- Made in the USA
- Due to its nature, this product is solely warranted against factory defect
- Kit Contents :
- 1 self-directional "Grabit" hook
- 1 screw-on standard hook
- 1 screw-on magnet locator (whole earth) to retrieve lost tools in the walls!
- 1 screw-on pulling eye
- 1 convenient carry bag (yellow)
Each length is 5' long with threaded attachments at each end. Connect as few or as many rods together needed to attain whatever length necessary. These rods replace old fashioned electrical fish formerly used for running and retrieving cable. Push-pull rods are equally useful to push or pull cable inside or outside conduit.
|# of Rods||4|
|Rod Length||5 ft|
|Rod Material||Polypropylene Fiberglass|
RELATED ARTICLES -
HOW-TO CORNER -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts