What's special about this heating blanket?
- Heats PVC piping to a temperature at which it becomes easy to bend.
- 3 models available to cover conduit from 1/2" to 4", covering all commonly used sizes.
- Blanket wraps around the pipe so you have total control over what section of the piping you want to bend.
- Internal thermostatic temperature control adjusts heat according to the environment, ensuring fast heating even in cold weather.
- Click for More Features
This PVC Conduit heating blanket by Gardner Bender® is a convenient solution for bending PVC conduit from 1/2" to 4". Instead of inserting your conduit into the unit, this blanket is wrapped around the conduit for easy positioning. Heat is regulated by a thermostatic control that responds to your environment, ensuring fast heating and safe temperatures in any environment.
|GB-BB5150||1/2" to 1-1/2" (12.7 mm to 38.1 mm)||18" x 7.5"
(45.72 cm x 19.05 cm)
|2 lbs (0.90 kg)||
|GB-BB2030||2" to 3" (50.8 mm to 76.2 mm)||25" x 11.25"
(63.5 cm x 28.57 cm)
|3 lbs (1.36 kg)||
|GB-BB3040||3" to 4" (76.2 mm to 101.6 mm)||18" x 7.5"
(91.44 cm x 36.57 cm)
|6 bs (2.72 kg)||
|Part #||Description||Component Sizes||Weight||Price|
|GB-BVS-240||PVC Plug Set: Helps prevent collapsing and deformity in 2" - 4" PVC conduit during heating. Each set comes in a durable storage case to keep the set organized and protected.||2", 2-1/2", 3", 4"||6 lbs (2.72 kg)||
- Ideal for creating turns and bends for use in electrical, telecom, and plumbing applications.
- Unlike hot box type benders, the HotBlanket is compact in size and can be easily transported from jobsite to jobsite.
- Available plug set supports the inside of the conduit to prevent deformities while heating.
- Multi-circuit design and heavy gauge wire extends its service life far beyond that of other heat blankets.
- Heats to a temperature that won't scorch or burn conduit for increased personnel and fire protection.
|Bending Temperature||250° F to 300° F (121.1° C to 148.8° C)|
|Conduit Ratings||Up to Schedule 40|
|Life Cycle (Typical)||Approximately 150 Bends|
|Conduit Size||Warm-Up Size|
|1/2" to 1-1/2"||4 to 10 min|
|2"||7 to 10 min|
|3"||12 to 17 min|
|3-1/2"||15 to 18 min|
|4"||18 to 22 min|
|PART #||POWER REQUIREMENTS|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts