What's special about this conduit bender ?
- Bender is made of ductile iron to make it strong and durable
- The handle is made of heat-treated steel for strength, coated with a blue enamel which resists rust and break down
- Deeply serrated step reduces the chance of slipping, when applying maximum leverage
- Clear and precise etched markings equate to easy use and ultimately perfect bends every time
- Click for More Features
|ID-74-028||Ductile Iron Bender Head and Handle for 1" EMT Conduit||12.3 lbs|
|ID-74-003||Ductile Iron Bender Head for 1" EMT Conduit||5.225 lbs|
- Stress point reinforcement on the bender ensures a longer life
- You are assured a stable starting point due to the flat hook surface
- Made in the USA
- Lifetime replacement guarantee
The ID-74-028 and ID-74-003 are heat-treated which means they are strong, especially at the stress points making it durable and long lasting. The bender has precise marking etched into the head for excellent visibility. There is a deep notched step which prevents the tool from slipping during maximum leverage. Additionally the internal hook is grooved which helps prevent conduit from slipping. Flat hook surface provides stable starting point.
ID-74-003 Ductile Iron Bender Head for 1" EMT Conduit
|For use with||1" EMT Conduit|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- 3 Time-Saving Contractor's Tools that Pay for Themselves
- What Makes a Hand Tool Ergonomic?
- On-the-Job Ergonomics for Electrical Contractors
- The History of Ideal Industries
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts