What's special about this hydraulic compression tool?
- Heavy duty construction and economical cost offers cable installers a user-friendly, high performance crimping tool at a price to accommodate any budget.
- Includes a wide assortment of interchangeable dies ranging from 16 to 300mm2, allowing you to tackle multiple cable terminations with minimal labor and wasted time.
- Unlike leverage-type crimp tools which can physically tax the operator during large scale applications, the hydraulically-powered compression mechanism applies steady and consistent pressure to provide quality terminations with little effort.
- Click for More Features
This economical Hydraulic Crimping Tool provides 16 tons of consistent pressure for creating electrician-quality compression terminations for heavy copper and aluminum cables. A user-friendly design, combined with affordable pricing and an assortment of high quality dies and convenient carrying cases, makes this compression tool an essential addition to any cable installer's collection.
|ED-ZDT-HCT-300||16 Ton Hydraulic Crimping Tool with 22mm Stroke||9.9 lbs||
|Compression Joint Range:||10-300mm2|
|Crimping Force:||16 Tons|
|Crimping Dies:||16, 25, 35, 50, 70, 95, 120, 150, 185, 240, 300mm2|
|Maximum Working Stroke (Travel):||0.86" (22mm)|
|Overall Length:||19" (480mm)|
Request A Quote
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)
Questions & Answers
- Thank you for your question. Yes, the listed dies are as follows: 10, 16, 25, 35, 50, 70, 95, 120, 150, 185, 240, 300mm.
- Thank you for your question. We can ship this item UPS Ground, or if you would like this part can also ship expedited (Next Day or 2nd Day Air). Please call 866-222-0030 to discuss further
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts