What's special about this hydraulic compression tool?
- Heavy duty construction and economical cost offers cable installers a user-friendly, high performance crimping tool at a price to accommodate any budget
- Includes a wide assortment of interchangeable dies ranging from 16 to 300mm2, allowing you to tackle multiple cable terminations with minimal labor and wasted time
- Unlike leverage-type crimp tools which can physically tax the operator during large scale applications, the hydraulically-powered compression mechanism applies steady and consistent pressure to provide quality terminations with little effort
- Click for More Features
This economical Hydraulic Crimping Tool provides 16 tons of consistent pressure for creating electrician-quality compression terminations for heavy copper and aluminum cables. A user-friendly design, combined with affordable pricing and an assortment of high quality dies and convenient carrying cases, makes this compression tool an essential addition to any cable installer's collection.
|ED-ZDT-HCT-300||16 Ton Hydraulic Crimping Tool with 22mm Stroke||9.9 lbs|
- Built-in ON/OFF knob for easy operation and ram retraction
- Quick release pin allows dies to be easily be changed out to the desired size, helping to speed up cable installation and reduce labor costs
- Solid steel construction and durable dies provide lasting quality for day-to-day use in the field or at the job site
- Pump-action handle requires minimal leverage and effort to produce quality and consistent, high quality compression crimps each time
- Convenient carrying case is included for safe storage and easy transportation from one job to the next
- Rubberized hand grips enable comfortable, ergonomic operation for all day use
- For safe and comfortable operation, we recommend eye protection and work gloves
|Compression Joint Range:||10-300mm2|
|Crimping Force:||16 Tons|
|Crimping Dies:||16, 25, 35, 50, 70, 95, 120, 150, 185, 240, 300mm2|
|Maximum Working Stroke (Travel):||0.86" (22mm)|
|Overall Length:||19" (480mm)|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- What Makes a Hand Tool Ergonomic?
- Different Crimpers Offer a Variety of Features
- Reasons Every Network Technician Needs a Good Tool Kit
- The Facts on American Wire Gauge (AWG)
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
- Thank you for your question. Yes, the listed dies are as follows: 10, 16, 25, 35, 50, 70, 95, 120, 150, 185, 240, 300mm.
- Thank you for your question. We can ship this item UPS Ground, or if you would like this part can also ship expedited (Next Day or 2nd Day Air). Please call 866-222-0030 to discuss further
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts