What's special about de-soldering braid?
- Oxide-free clean copper will not rust over time, and provides a better way to clean up solder.
- Manufactured to leave a residue that's safe for a cleaner environment.
- Static free spools, won't harm delicate electronics during use.
- Click for More Features
MG Chemicals' Super Wick is ideal when components need to be removed from a circuit board because of age or faulty functioning. These wicks are essential to any jeweler, plumber, manufacturer or student performing de-soldering.
|Fine Braid Super Wick|
|No Clean Super Wick|
- Available in five different widths, for large or small soldering jobs.
- More surface area per square inch, to pick up all the lead.
- Leaves a residue that is environmentally friendly, for a clean conscience.
- MIL-F-14256F, type ‘RMA’ and ANSI/J-STD-004 compliant for purity.
|Composition||99.9% pure copper
0.1% modified rosin
|Boiling Point||1082° C (1981° F)|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts