- Manufacturer #: 7WRP13
- Used to safely drive out pins and keys in machinery
- Long, two-handed rubber handle to lessen shocks from blows
- Head attached with wire rope to reduce shock
- Urethane ring around head to reduce likelihood of chipping
- Heat-treated punch, so it will not shatter
When safety is a priority, use Klein Tools Wire Rope Punches to safely drive out pins and keys in machinery. The punch head is attached with wire rope which absorbs the shock from impacts. The long, two-handed rubber handle also helps lessens blow.Diameter: 1/2" (12.7 mm). Shank Length: 4.75" (120.7 mm). Point Diameter: 1/2" (12.7 mm). Weight: 3.0 lb (1.4 kg). Overall Length: 20" (508.0 mm).
|P1002937||Wire Rope Punch, 1/2-Inch|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts