What's special about this lock punch tool?
- Drop-forged steel jaw easily punches 3/8-inch (10 mm) wide impressions on metal edges to easily join pieces of sheet metal, duct or pipe.
- Compound-leverage mechanism for greater control and easy operation
- Comfortable, contoured grips cover hardened steel handles
- All-steel construction and nickel-chrome plated hardware provides long life and durability.
- Convenient self-opening latch for one handed operation
- For use on sheet metal and vinyl and aluminum siding
- Quality tool for HVAC professionals provides superior result
Use the Snap Lock Punch tool to make 3/8 inch (10 mm) wide impressions on metal edges to join pieces of sheet metal, duct or pipe. The compound-leverage mechanism provides greater control and easy operation. This cutting and notching tool has comfortable, contoured grips covering hardened steel handles and features a convenient self-opening tool latch. The all-steel construction and nickel-chrome plated hardware provides long life and durability.Handle Color: Blue/Gray. Overall Width: 3.5" (88.9 mm). Weight: 1.0 lb (0.5 kg). Special Features: Self Opening Tool Latch. Type: Snap Lock. Material: Steel. Application: Sheet Metal, Vinyl Siding, Aluminum Siding. Overall Length: 8.4" (212.7 mm). Overall Height: 0.9" (22.4 mm).
|P1002995||Snap Lock Punch||
Request A Quote
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts