What's special about this punch down tool?
- Operator may select between high and low settings depending on termination requirements.
- Ergonomic, cushioned grip is especially comfortable for those non-impact, high volume jobs.
- Easy to use – insert and cut cable terminations easily
- This tool has a turn lock that provides storage for replacement blades.
- Click for More Features
The Punchmaster Tool is perfect for jobs that require many punches thanks to the cushioned grips which make using the punch tool repeatedly easy on the hands. Simply insert and cut cable terminations without effort.
- Excellent tool for paired conductors
- Convenient locking compartment for replacement blade storage
- Proudly made in the USA
- Warranty for 90 days
|Dimensions||10" x 5" x 1.5"|
|Gross Weight||1.0 lb|
|Tool Type||BIX Connecting with 110 Blade|
|Blade||High Quality Steel|
|Manufacturer Series||Punchmaster II™, Turn-Lock™|
Request A Quote
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts