What's special about this impact tool?
- Suitable for 110 cross-connects or reversible termination blocks; use the punch feature alone, or reverse the blade for combined punch-cutting action.
- Impact level is fully adjustable from low to high, so you can use as much or as little force as needed.
- Inserts wire into the block for a corrosion-resistant connection, and then trims off excess for an easy one-step punchdown termination.
- Constructed of sturdy plastic for longtime use from jobsite to jobsite
- Click for More Features
This handy punchdown tool is ideal for use on a variety of networking terminations. Equipped to effectively punch down 66, 110, Krone and Bix connections, this tool is a must-have for any network installer or contractor.
|NQP-TEL-6090||Punchdown Tool with 110 Blade||
|Replacement Blades for the Punchdown Tool|
|NQP-TEL-6097||66 Style Punchdown Blade||
- Suitable for 110 cross-connect or on reversible termination block for punch and cut or punch only.
- Compact body is easily stored or carried in your tool box, tool bag, or pocket.
- Spring-loaded design provides a fast, low-effort wire seating and termination
- Internal impact mechanism eliminates jamming for longer, trouble-free service life.
- Stores spare blades in the handle, so no additional carrying bags or tubes are needed on the jobsite.
- Universal-type tool uses standard twist and lock blades for terminations
Replacement Blades for the Punchdown Tool:
- Clearly labeled on the cutting side to reduce costly punching errors.
- Made of high-carbon tool steel, heat-treated and precision ground for long life.
- Reversible blades for seating/cut, or seating only for jumper wires.
- Rust-resistant finish to ensure years of use
Request A Quote
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts