- Cross-hole with no sharp edges for tethering
- Forged from select alloy steel to withstand high-leverage and heavy loads.
- Catalog number, bolt size and nominal opening size are stamped on every wrench for easy identification.
- Continuous taper of handle makes lining-up bolt holes easy and works on a range of bolt and/or hole sizes without binding.
- Extra-large hub area works on larger diameter holes better than other wrenches.
- American Bridge design
- Tether not included
Forged from select alloy steel, Klein Tools 3/4-Inch Erection Wrench is designed to withstand high-leverage and heavy loads. For use with 3/4-Inch bolts and U.S. heavy nut types, the extra heavy-duty head area provides maximum strength and durability. Plus, the continuous taper of the handle makes it easy to line up bolt holes. Includes a built-in hole so tool can be tethered when working at height.Head Width: 2.5" (63.5 mm). Nominal Opening: 1-1/4" (31.8 mm). Nut Type: U.S. Heavy. Taper Diameter: 1" to 1/4" (25.4 to 6.4 mm). Weight: 2.0 lb (0.9 kg). Bolt Size: 3/4" (19.1 mm). Overall Length: 16.625" (422.3 mm). Special Features: Extra Heavy-Duty Head for Maximum Strength. Material: Alloy Steel. Size_Name: 3/4-Inch.
|P1001524||US Heavy 3/4-Inch Erection Wrench with Hole||
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts