- 1000 V Rated for safety on the job. VDE Certified
- Unique three-part insulation with white underlayer provides warning sign that insulation may be compromised.
- Streamlined design with sure-gripping, cross-hatched knurled jaws
- Multi-color, sleek design with small thumbguards for ease of handling and easy storage in your toolbelt.
- Durable, molded insulation meets or exceeds ASTM F1505 and IEC 60900 standards for insulated tools.
- Custom, US-made, tool steel
Klein Tools Electricians Insulated High-Leverage Side-Cutting pliers are 1000V rated and VDE certified for safety on the job. The multi-color, sleek design with small thumbguards make for easy handling and storage. The three-part insulation with white underlayer provides a warning sign that insulation may be compromised. The durable, molded insulation meets or exceeds IEC 60900 and ASTM F1505 standards for insulated tools.Cut Style: Side-Cutting. Handle Finish: 3-Layer. Jaw Width: 1.313" (33.4 mm). Handle Color: Orange/Gray. Joint Type: Hot-Riveted. Weight: 1.3 lb (0.6 kg). Type: High-Leverage Pliers. Jaw Length: 1.594" (40.5 mm). Knife Length: 0.781" (19.8 mm). Special Features: Integral Guards Help Prevent Hand Contact With Conductive Parts. Standard: IEC 60900 and ASTM F1505. Insulated: Yes. Application: ACSR, Screws, Nails and Most Hardened Wires. Jaw Thickness: 5/8" (15.9 mm). Material: Induction Hardened Steel. Nose Type: New England. Overall Length: 9.625" (244.5 mm). Style_Name: Slim Handle.
|P1001454||Side Cutting Pliers, Slim Handle, 9-Inch||
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts