- Individually tested to exceed the IEC 60900 and ASTM F1505 standards, for insulated tools, and clearly marked with the official 1000-volt rating symbol
- Two layers of insulation provide protection against electric shock
- Thick, exceptionally tough, high-dielectric white inner coating is bonded to the tool
- Flame retardant, impact-resistant, bright orange outer coating
- Induction-hardened cutting knives for long life
- Hot-riveted joint for smooth action and no handle wobble
- High-leverage design provides 46-percent greater cutting and gripping power than other plier designs
- Integral guards help prevent hand contact with conductive parts
- Forged steel for maximum durability
Overall Length: 9.625" (244.5 mm). Knife Length: 0.781" (19.8 mm). Jaw Thickness: 5/8" (15.9 mm). Insulated: Yes. Cut Style: Side-Cutting. Joint Type: Hot-Riveted. Standard: IEC 60900 and ASTM F1505. Handle Color: Orange. Jaw Length: 1.594" (40.5 mm). Special Features: Integral Guards Help Prevent Hand Contact With Conductive Parts. Handle Finish: 2-Layer. Jaw Capacity: 1-3/8" (34.9 mm). Jaw Width: 1.313" (33.4 mm). Material: Induction Hardened Steel. Type: High-Leverage Pliers. Weight: 1.3 lb (0.6 kg). Nose Type: New England. Application: ACSR, Screws, Nails and Most Hardened Wires. Style_Name: Standard.
|P1000566||Side Cutting Pliers, New England Insulated, 9-Inch||
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts