- Manufacturer #: J2000-9NECRTP
- Cuts ACSR, screws, nails and most hardened wire
- High-leverage design. Rivet is closer to the cutting edge for 46-percent greater cutting and gripping power than other plier designs
- Built-in crimper works on non-insulated connectors, lugs and terminals
- Built-in channel pulls steel fish tape without damaging the tape
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
- Induction hardened cutting knives for long life
- Streamlined design with sure-gripping, cross-hatched knurled jaws
- Unique handle tempering helps absorb the snap when cutting wire
- Precision-hardened plier head for on-the-job toughness
- Custom, US-made tool steel
Insulated: No. Handle Finish: Journeyman. Tether Capable: No. Application: ACSR, Screws, Nails, Most Hardened Wire; Crimps Noninsulated Connectors, Lugs and Terminals; Pulls Steel Fish Tape. Handle Color: Blue/Black. Jaw Thickness: 1-19/32" (40.5 mm). Overall Length: 9.5" (241.3 mm). Nose Type: New England. Type: High Leverage Side Cutting/Pulling Pliers. Handle Length: 7.375" (187.3 mm). Jaw Length: 1.594" (40.5 mm). Jaw Width: 1.25" (31.8 mm). Weight: 1.1 lb (0.5 kg). Knife Length: 0.781" (19.8 mm). Sub Brand: Journeyman. Material: Steel. Style_Name: Standard.
|P1000730||Lineman's Pliers, Fish Tape Pull/Crimping, 9-Inch|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts