- Manufacturer #: D2000-48-INS
- Durable molded insulation meets or exceeds ASTM F1505-16 and IEC 60900:2018 standards for insulated tools
- Clearly marked with the official 1000-volt rating symbol
- Induction hardened, heavy-duty knives cut ACSR, screws, nails, and most hardened wire
- Angled head for easier work in confined spaces
- Flame retardant, impact-resistant, bright orange outer coating with two layers of insulation protect against electric shock
- Thick, exceptionally tough, high-dielectric white inner coating is bonded to the tool
- High-leverage design for 36-Percent greater cutting power than other plier designs
- Hot-riveted joint for smooth action and no handle wobble
- Integral guards help prevent hand contact with conductive parts
- Forged steel for maximum durability
Standard: IEC 60900 and ASTM F1505. Application: ACSR, Screws, Nails and Most Hardened Wire. Special Features: Flame Retardant and Impact Resistant Handle. Nose Type: Angled. Handle Finish: 2-Layer. Jaw Thickness: 13/16" (20.6 mm). Overall Length: 8.25" (209.6 mm). Cut Style: Diagonal-Cutting. Weight: 0.70 lb (0.32 kg). Material: Induction Hardened Steel. Jaw Width: 1.188" (30.2 mm). Insulated: Yes. Type: High-Leverage Pliers. Handle Length: 6.75" (171.5 mm). Jaw Length: 0.813" (20.7 mm). Joint Type: Hot-Riveted. Cutting Knives: Standard. Jaw Capacity: 1.15" (29.2 mm). Handle Color: Orange. Configuration: Angled Nose. Style_Name: Heavy Duty.
|P1000524||Insulated Pliers, Heavy-Duty Diagonal-Cutting, 8-Inch|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts