- Individually tested to exceed the IEC 60900 and ASTM F1505 standards, for insulated tools, and clearly marked with the official 1000-volt rating symbol
- Two layers of insulation provide protection against electric shock
- Thick, exceptionally tough, high-dielectric white inner coating is bonded to the tool
- A flame retardant, impact-resistant, bright orange outer coating
- High-leverage design provides 46-percent greater cutting and gripping power than other plier designs
- Cuts ACSR, screws, nails, and most hardened wire
- Integral guards help prevent hand contact with conductive part
These Klein Tools 9-Inch Insulated Side-Cutting Pliers have jaws knurled with a cross-hatch pattern for excellent gripping. They are made of steel alloy for strength and performance.Overall Length: 9.625" (244.5 mm). Cut Style: Side-Cutting. Weight: 1.3 lb (0.6 kg). Type: High-Leverage Pliers. Material: Induction Hardened Steel. Sub Brand: 2000 Series®. Knife Length: 0.781" (19.8 mm). Application: ACSR, Screws, Nails and Most Hardened Wires. Handle Color: Orange. Jaw Capacity: 1.43" (36.3 mm). Insulated: Yes. Handle Finish: 2-Layer. Special Features: Integral Guards Help Prevent Hand Contact With Conductive Parts. Jaw Width: 1.313" (33.4 mm). Jaw Length: 1.594" (40.5 mm). Joint Type: Hot-Riveted. Jaw Thickness: 5/8" (15.9 mm). Standard: IEC 60900 and ASTM F1505. Nose Type: New England. Style_Name: Heavy Duty Cutting.
|P1000530||Insulated Lineman's Pliers, 9-Inch||
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts