- 1000 V Rated for safety on the job. VDE Certified
- Unique three-part insulation with white underlayer provides a warning sign that insulation may be compromised.
- Multi-color, sleek design with small thumbguards for ease of handling and easy storage in your toolbelt.
- Cuts ACSR, screws, nails and most hardened wire
- Induction hardened cutting knives for long life
- Hot-riveted joint for smooth action and no handle wobble
- Durable, molded insulation meets or exceeds ASTM F1505 and IEC 60900 standards for insulated tool.
Klein Tools Electricians Insulated High-Leverage Diagonal-Cutting pliers are 1000V rated and VDE certified for safety on the job. The multi-color, sleek design with small thumbguards make for easy handling and storage. The three-part insulation with white underlayer provides a warning sign that insulation may be compromised. The durable, molded insulation meets or exceeds IEC 60900 and ASTM F1505 standards for insulated tools.Nose Type: Tapered. Jaw Thickness: 13/16" (20.6 mm). Type: High-Leverage Pliers. Joint Type: Hot-Riveted. Jaw Width: 1.188" (30.2 mm). Jaw Length: 0.813" (20.7 mm). Application: ACSR, Screws, Nails and Most Hardened Wire. Insulated: Yes. Material: Induction Hardened Steel. Cutting Knives: Standard. Cut Style: Diagonal-Cutting. Handle Length: 6.75" (171.5 mm). Overall Length: 8.25" (209.6 mm). Special Features: Flame Retardant and Impact Resistant Handle. Standard: IEC 60900 and ASTM F1505. Handle Finish: 3-Layer. Weight: 0.70 lb (0.32 kg). Handle Color: Orange/Gray. Configuration: Tapered Nose. Style_Name: Slim Handle.
|P1001427||Diagonal Cutting Pliers, Insulated, Slim Handle||
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts