- Manufacturer #: D248-8-GLW
- Glow in the dark grips to easily locate your tool in dark or low lit areas
- Grips charge in natural and artificial lighting
- Angled head design for easy work in confined areas
- High-leverage design; rivet is closer to the cutting edge for 36-percent greater cutting power than other plier designs
- Short jaws and beveled cutting edges permit close cutting of wire
- NOTE: Glow time and intensity may vary if charged in low light. Clean grips regularly to maintain glow brightness
No need to worry about losing your tools in the dark again with Klein Tools Hi-Viz Diagonal-Cutting - Angled Head Pliers. The glow-in-the-dark grips can stay illuminated for up to 30 minutes! Plus, they charge in natural or artificial lighting.Handle Color: Glow in the Dark. Handle Finish: Plastic-Dipped. Cutting Knives: Standard. Insulated: No. Jaw Length: 0.813" (20.7 mm). Weight: 0.60 lb (0.27 kg). Handle Length: 6.75" (171.5 mm). Type: Hi-Viz Diagonal Cutting Pliers. Jaw Capacity: 3/4" (19.1 mm). Jaw Width: 1.188" (30.2 mm). Joint Type: Hot Riveted. Cut Style: Standard. Overall Length: 8.063" (204.8 mm). Jaw Thickness: 13/16" (20.6 mm). Tether Capable: No. Material: Steel.
|P1000590||Diagonal Cutting Pliers Angled, Hi-Viz, 8-Inch|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts