- 1000 V Rated for safety on the job. VDE Certified
- Unique three-part insulation with white underlayer provides a warning sign that insulation may be compromised.
- Multi-color, sleek design with small thumbguards for ease of handling and easy storage in your toolbelt.
- Crimping die behind hinge for superior leverage when crimping non-insulated connectors, lugs and terminals.
- Toothed pipe-grip for greater power
- Durable, molded insulation meets or exceeds ASTM F1505 and IEC 60900 standards for insulated tools.
Klein Tools Electricians Insulated Combination Pliers are 1000V rated and VDE certified for safety on the job. The multi-color, sleek design with small thumbguards make for easy handling and storage. The three-part insulation with white underlayer provides a warning sign that insulation may be compromised. The durable, molded insulation meets or exceeds IEC 60900 and ASTM F1505 standards for insulated tools.Handle Finish: 3-Layer. Handle Color: Orange/Gray. Jaw Length: 1.781" (45.2 mm). Jaw Thickness: 17/32" (13.5 mm). Standard: IEC 60900 and ASTM F1505. Knife Length: 0.75" (19.1 mm). Material: Induction Hardened Steel. Insulated: Yes. Jaw Width: 1.031" (26.2 mm). Overall Length: 8.875" (225.4 mm). Weight: 1.0 lb (0.5 kg). Nose Type: Universal. Joint Type: Hot-Riveted. Type: High-Leverage Pliers. Special Features: Integral Guards Help Prevent Hand Contact With Conductive Parts. Application: ACSR, Screws, Nails and Most Hardened Wires. Cut Style: Side-Cutting.
|P1001311||Combination Pliers, Insulated||
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts