- Individually tested to exceed the IEC 60900 and ASTM F1505 standards, for insulated tools, and clearly marked with the official 1000-volt rating symbol
- Two layers of insulation provide protection against electric shock
- Thick, exceptionally tough, high-dielectric white inner coating is bonded to the tool
- Wide range of versatile jaw positions
- Secure tongue and groove design for non-slip grip - even with heavy pressure
- A flame retardant, impact-resistant, bright orange outer coating
- Integral guards help prevent hand contact with conductive part
Handle Color: Orange. Application: For Work Near Energized Sources. Type: Pump. Insulated: Yes. Standard: IEC 60900 and ASTM F1505. Weight: 1.0 lb (0.5 kg). Material: Induction Hardened Steel. Handle Material: High-Dielectric Plastic. Handle Finish: 2-Layer. Special Features: Secure Tongue and Groove Design For Non-Slip Grip. Handle Length: 5.5" (139.7 mm). Overall Length: 10.25" (260.4 mm). Jaw Width: 0.484" (12.3 mm). Jaw Capacity: 1-3/4" (44.5 mm). Style_Name: Standard Handle.
|P1000614||10-Inch Pump Pliers, Insulated||
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts