What's special about these patch panels?
- These patch panels are designed for 350-MHz performance
- Meet or exceed ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-B.2 Category 5e component performance specifications
- Universal wiring panels are supplied with labeling for both T568A and T568B wiring
- Click for More Features
Black Box GigaBase Cat5e Patch Panels are designed for 350-MHz performance and are available in 48-Port or 96-Port sizes. These panels are helpful in organizing and connecting incoming and outgoing lines of a LAN or other communications systems.
The GigaBase Cat5e Patch Panels are ideal for your CAT5e component performance, they feature universal wiring as well as labeling that meets T568B.2 standards for an easy installation
- ETL tested and verified CAT5e channel performance
- Provide significant headroom over CAT5e specifications
- IDC 110 block features peaks to make lacing cable easier, plus the wide spacing between IDCs means increased room for cables, and the rear IDCs feature in-line paired punchdown sequence
- These panels include stuffer caps to hold the wires more securely Universal wiring panels are supplied with labeling for both T568A and T568B wiring
- Rolled-edge construction provides superior panel rigidity to eliminate flex during termination
- Include cable ties and mounting hardware
- Double Diamond Warranty
|Dimensions||3.5"H x 19"W x 1.25"D
(8.9 x 48.3 x 3.2 cm)
|57"H x 19"W x 1.25"D
(17.8 x 48.3 x 3.2 cm)
|Weight||2.9 lbs. (1.3 kg)||5.8 lbs. (2.6 kg)|
|Material||Rolled Edge Black Anodized Aluminum||Rolled Edge Black Anodized Aluminum|
|Operating Temperature||32°F - 176°F (0°C to 80°C)||32°F - 176°F (0°C to 80°C)|
DOUBLE DIAMOND WARRANTY-
The Double Diamond Warranty is our no-questions-asked warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges. Most products come with a one- or two-year warranty. Some products, such as copper cables, manual switches, cabinets, and racks, are guaranteed for life! During the warranty period, Black Box will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!
- What Is The Difference Between Cat 5, Cat 5e, and Cat 6 Cable?
- Key Elements for Cable Installation Success
- The 10 Commandments of Cable Management
HOW-TO CORNER -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts