With a low-profile, patent-pending design, this pre-configured horizontal VWM Series Wall Cabinet is ideal for mounting patch panels, hubs, routers, and switches within two mounting bays or 4 total rackspaces. It includes everything needed for a simple solution, but also can support additional customization in Lever Lockâ„¢ small device mounting within the cabinet and/or on the door, thermal management, cable management and power distribution for a complete system that ensures uptime and reliability on the wall.
|VWM-2-2-36K-PW||Horizontal Distribution Rack||25"W x 36"H x 12"D||150 lbs.|
|MA-HDR-FAN||Accessory Fan Kit||4.5"sq.||1.4 lbs.|
- Racks and Enclosures Features & Benefits By: Middle Atlantic Products
- Important Details to Remember When Ordering a Cabinet
- Open Racks versus Cabinets
- Cable Management for Server Racks By: Middle Atlantic Products
HOW-TO CORNER -
- Thermal Management Best Practices - How to Calculate Ventilation Required to Provide an Interior Rack Temperature of 85°F
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts