What's special about this sliding shelf by Cooper B-Line?
- Adjustable brackets offer unlimited mounting options
- Designed with flow through perforations for maximum ventilation
- 14-Gauge steel promotes durability
- Rated for up to 150 lbs for a higher load capacity
- Click for More Features
Cooper B-Line items ship within 1-2 weeks and are non-returnable and non-refundable
|QZC-E2SHSS1920||Fixed & Sliding Shelf, 20" Deep||1U||Black, Light Gray||13.6 lbs|
|Part #||Description||Rack Space||Price|
|BB-CMA-1U||Black Box Cable Management Arm||1U|
These shelves feature a flow-through perforated design for maximum equipment ventilation. All fixed and sliding shelves feature adjustable shelf-mounting brackets that adapt to all rail depths. Sliding shelves can be fully extended for easy access to equipment. All shelves are manufactured from 14-gauge (2.0mm) steel. Load rating is 150 lbs. (68kg).
|PART #||DIMENSIONS||MATERIAL||LOAD CAPACITY||COLOR||WEIGHT|
|QZC-E2SHSS1920||19" W x 1.75" H x 20" D
|14-gauge steel||150 lbs||Black, Light Gray||13.6 lbs|
- Open Racks versus Cabinets
- Details to Remember When Ordering a Cabinet
- What I Need to Know About Racks
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Prepare for Your Rack System Installation
- Thermal Management Best Practices - How to Calculate Ventilation Required to Provide an Interior Rack Temperature of 85°F
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts